- 1st class undergraduate degree from a UK university or equivalent/GPA of at least 3.85 or equivalent from a non-UK University
- A Masters Degree in a relevant subject, with a mark equivalent to a distinction/ GPA of at least 3.85 or equivalent from a non-UK University
- Two academic references.
- Full transcripts of your academic record at university.
- A detailed research proposal, no more than 2 pages long, outlining the subject of the thesis, with a working title, and including an indication of the methodology to be adopted and sources to be used. Applications without a research proposal cannot be considered.
- If your first language is not English or the instruction at your university was not in English, then you must take a language proficiency test. For IELTS we require an overall score of 7.5 with no element below 7.
- You may also include a CV, sample of recent work, and further references.
If you are not predicted to achieve these academic requirements it is very unlikely you will be offered a place on the course as we receive a large volume of applications from very well qualified applicants. If you do not achieve the required English Language scores you will not be admitted.